WCF Ya-Ka-Ama RC and CL Field
Our RC and CL filed is located on the Ya-Ka-Ama Facility, 7465 Steve Olson Lane, Forestville, CA 95436.
- All weather main runway, 400' x 45'
- Starting tables and pilot stations
- Shaded viewing area
- Solar powered battery backed charging station with banana plug and bar connections
- 70' Control Line circle.
- Accessible WC
Directions from 101
- On 101 take exit 494 for River Rd toward Guerneville
- After ~5 miles, turn right onto Trenton-Healdsburg Rd, you will see a sign for Ya-KaAma
- After ~1.3 miles, Drive to Steve Olson Ln
- Arrive at Ya-Ka-Ama RC field. Drive slowly through the complex, approach the RC field entrance on the left.
- The field gate will be closed. Open and drive to the field, park behind the pits.
- On leaving the field please close the gate.
Contact us if you would like more information.
Sal Lake Float Fly Facility
We fly at the Sal Lake Float fly facility by invitation only.
Merle McGregor co-ordinates events at the lake, email
Larry Miller clears the dam for another smooth landing at Sal Lake.
Directions from 101 south (Santa Rosa)
- Take 101 north, take the Lytton Springs exit
- Turn left under the freeway and take the first left, Fredson Rd.
- Follow this road to the CDF, go through the CDF parking lot
- You will see Sal lake to the right
View Larger Map